It’s time to get ready for the 2022 University District Home Tour! The University District will play host to tour attendees on Saturday, September 10th, and we’re looking for your help in ensuring they feel welcomed in our neighborhood. With this in mind, there are a few “Dos” and “Don’ts” to consider leading up to the day of the tour.
- Invite friends and family to attend the home tour and throw a post-home tour gathering – tickets can be easily purchased on our site, here
- Share UDCA social media posts or one of our promotional videos (like the one below) to help spread the word about this exciting event
- Volunteer to help with the home tour – read more about opportunities to support here
- Have your home and yard looking its best! It may not be a stop on the home tour, but still treat it as if company is coming
- Keep pets safely inside or secured in your yard on the day of the tour for their safety, and the safety of our many neighborhood guests
- Leave trash bins, recycling bins, or yard waste out on the curb – read these helpful reminders from Residential Standards here
- Leave trash or unwanted items in your yard
- Allow grass to become overgrown
- Have a garage sale
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions about these “Dos”, “Don’ts”, or the event itself – reach out to event co-chairs, Lisa Jones or Dinah Dittman, here.