We are looking forward to seeing all UDCA Residents at our first UDCA General Resident Meeting in quite some time!
Here are the details – hope to see you there!
Date: Thursday December 2, 2021
In-person location: Palmer Park Preparatory Academy (3901 Margareta Ave)
Zoom info: Register to attend the meeting virtually here (a login link and call-in number will be sent to you after registration): https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrfuuoqTosEtQppkmLfV3FoerM30c_V_5g
What to expect:
- Paid residents/UDCA members are encouraged to attend to vote on the amendment to the by-laws (which includes allowing for electronic voting going forward). If you do not wish to attend the meeting in person, please come and cast your vote, and feel free to return home to view the meeting on Zoom.
- In-person attendees must either show proof of vaccination and/or wear a mask
- Robust snack boxes will be available for refreshments
- Health safety measures will be followed (proof of vaccination or mask-wearing, hand sanitizer, distance in the seating area)
- Updates from the Universtiy District Community Association board and committees including: snow plowing, Special Assessment District, Safety and Security, and more!
- Updates from guest speaker Rufus Bartell: President of Livernois Merchants