Neighbors, in the interest of transparency to our members the UDCA Board has decided to post its monthly meeting minutes to the UDCA website.
Each month, a link to the minutes will be posted to the community’s blog. Please note: Each month’s minutes are approved at the following board meeting. The March minutes will be finalized/approved in April by the UDCA board. The minutes are currently unapproved. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Here are a few highlights from the meeting:
- Gesu’s 100th anniversary will be July 30, 2022
- Important dates shared Councilman McCallister:
- March 5 – Budget address by Mayor
- March 9 – State of City
- March 25th – combined Millennial and medical agenda
- Will be looking into a socially distanced/masked Easter egg hunt for the kids
- 2021 Membership dues are now being collected – log in or create an account to pay your dues online today!