Holiday Greetings to Residents of the University District!
This is just a reminder to all of us about the change of seasons and some of the things that require attention during the coming winter months.
- Fire hydrants: Maintain a minimum clearance of three (3) feet around hydrants (snow, bulk trash, etc)
- Sidewalks: It is the duty of the occupant, owner or lessee to remove snow and/or ice
- Snow plowing: All vehicles should be removed from streets during scheduled snow plowing
- Visible house numbers: House numbers must be at least three (3) inches in height, readily visible to emergency vehcles and displayed at or near the front door
- Courville containers/recycle containers: Place containers at the curb no earlier than 6pm on the day prior to pickup and removed by 9am of the next day
- Bulk trash: Place trash on the street no earlier than 24 hours prior to scheduled pickup
- Dogs: Unleashed dogs are not allowed in the University District. When walking your leashed dog, always scoop the poop
- Last Leaf Pickup: The last leaf/yard waste pickup of the season will be Thursday December 31. Please do not put yard waste out after this date.